322 Garfield Street, Santa Fe NM 87501
Server position available, year round.
Responsibilities include bussing, making drinks, running food, seating guests, managing a station, etc., 20-30 hours/week.
Please contact Joan Gillcrist, 505-699-7420,
526 Galisteo Street, Santa Fe NM 87501
Line Cook position available, full time
· Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
· Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping, butchering, preparing sauces)
· Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
· Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
· Clean up station and take care of leftover food
· Stock inventory appropriately
· Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
· Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
· Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
· Proven cooking experience
· Understanding of cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
· Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
· Familiarity with industry’s best practices
Culinary School Diploma
Please contact Martin or Jennifer Rios, 505-820-0919 or come in to fill out an application
229 Galisteo Street, Santa Fe NM 87501
Line Cook position available, full time
Restaurant L’Olivier is looking for a professional Line Cook who can help prepare meals as per our standard recipes. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating meal portions, cleaning food, cooking meals and keeping a sanitized work area. We are seeking an individual who has experience in the food service industry and is committed to impeccable food presentation and garnishing, which is important for impressing our guests and creating repeat business.
Line Cook Responsibilities:
Prepare basic components of each dish on our menu using our proven recipes
Memorize and utilize our serving portion sizes and all basic meal prep procedures used in the kitchen
Ensure that the kitchen, all food prep areas and all food storage areas meet restaurant cleaning standards
Work with team of cooks to do portion prep work for other shifts when needed
Monitor product freshness and rotate out old product based on a schedule created by the restaurant
Contact Chef Xavier Grenet: email@example.com or call 505-989-1919
193 Paseo de Peralta, Santa Fe NM 87501
500 Guadalupe Street, Santa FE NM 87501
Tomasita’s is expanding and has management opportunities in both Santa Fe and Albuquerque!
Tomasita’s has openings for managers in Santa Fe and Albuquerque, including General Manager of Tomasita’s Santa Fe.
Tomasita’s is a family owned and operated business that includes Tomasita’s Santa Fe, the Atrisco Café, and Tomasita’s Albuquerque (opening October of 2017).
We take pride in being among the very best restaurants in the state of New Mexico.
Our managers lead by example and are hands on. They are able to see the big picture and the details, and the show grace under pressure. The treat all employees with respect while also enforcing our very high standards. They get their hands dirty each and every shift.
Our success is because of our team philosophy, and our managers set the tone.
If you have a great attitude, solid restaurant management experience, and want to work for a great company, let’s talk!
Please apply by sending your work history and a cover letter about yourself via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. NO CALLS PLEASE. We will confirm receipt of your application via email when we receive it.
We are happy to report that we are working closely with Elizabeth Romero, Business Liaison of New Mexico Workforce Connection.
The New Mexico Workforce Connection office is providing the following services free to GSFRA/NMRA members:
- Job Fair every last Friday of the month 10am-3pm at their offices. They try hard to adhere to this schedule, however they encourage you to check ahead of time with Elizabeth. If you are interested in participating as an employer for recruitment purposes. Please contact Elizabeth for availability.
- Resume Building Class for job seekers every first Friday of the month at their office. Please see theSanta Fe Workforce Connection Workshop flyer below.
- Use of conference room at their office at 301 W De Vargas Street, book one week in advance. Contact Elizabeth for availability and you must be a registered employer.
- Tax counseling for quarterly UI taxes for employers. The Santa Fe Tax Representatives DO NOT offer tax counseling, they provide guidance regarding the employer online reporting system..
- Post job openings for 30 days on their website (first available to veterans, then to the general public). Please provide FEIN #, job description in a Word document and instructions on how to apply
- Federal 7 in 1 posters click here to download any state and federal posters you may need.
Contact: Elizabeth Romero, email@example.com, phone 505-827-7472
Anyone who uses those services must be registered either as an employer or a job seeker, the process takes about 10-15 minutes. Registration is available on: www.jobs.state.nm.us.
Please feel free to contact Elizabeth or us if you have any questions.